Coffee Groups now available nationwide!
0-4 Months Old
- The truth behind the 5 common myths regarding newborn sleep mother’s get told.
- Guaranteed gentle ways to settle your newborn to sleep.
- Age appropriate nap schedules and awake windows.
- When will your baby sleep through the night?
- How to teach your baby to sleep through the night, and loads more
3-6 Months Old
- Sleep props
- Sleep cycle changes around 4/5 months
- Good sleep associations
- Solids and their affect on sleep
- Early morning wake ups
- Teaching your baby to sleep through
- Settling techniques
- Age appropriate nap schedules
- Swaddling how and when to stop
- Movement and the affect on sleep
- Teething and its affect on sleep
6-12 Months Old
- Standing in the cot
- Crawling in the cot
- Safety sleeps
- Dropping a nap
- Nap schedules
- Sleep training methods
- Sleeping through the night
- Developmental milestones
- Bed sharing – cot sleeping
- The secret of the 4 R’s!
- Role play
- Silent returns
- Solve all your toddler issues
- Diet and foods which affect toddler sleep
- Toddlers and nap
- Dropping day naps
- Be your own toddler whisperer – find out why your toddler won’t sleep through the night
$25 per mum (Dads welcome to come along for free!)
Coffee Group talks are also available to parent centre groups, SPACE groups and Plunket groups.
There is a minimum of 6 mums required to book in a session.
For large groups & organisations, please enquire for pricing. * Additional petrol charges may apply for some areas.
"Thank you for attending our coffee group on Tuesday. I have been trying your techniques for the last 3 days and Ruby is finally taking naps longer than 30 minutes."
"I decided to try all your tricks and my newborn slept for 3 hours – her first nap more than 20 minutes long since she was born! I can’t thank you enough."
"Your coffee group talk was just what I needed – I was confused about whether or not to keep swaddling Eden, your explanation was perfect. It has been 2 weeks now and she is un-swaddled and sleeping all night"
"My coffee group was very impressed with your wealth of knowledge – we will definitely be getting you back for the older baby talk in the future thank you."