Dummies and Sleep Stages and Phases
FREE Dummies and Sleep Stages and Phases Guide
Dummies can become a problem when….
- Baby is over tired from poor day naps.
- Baby is over feeding and this creates gas and un-settledness
- The dummy falls out frequently and parents have to replace
- Baby is dependent on the dummy, and it falls out
- Baby is using the dummy and skipping feeds
- Baby is cat napping due to dummy falling out
- They’ve outgrown their newborn dummy.
- Dummy is being replaced by you every few hours.
- Dummy is causing short sleeps and building sleep debt.
- Baby can learn to replace their own dummy, but hasn’t.