Sleep Problems We Solve
Would you like to…
- Pinpoint the cause of your child's sleep issues
- Learn the best settling techniques for your baby’s temperament
- Know which techniques to use for which sleep problem
- Learn how you can help your child sleep longer
- Discover how to help your baby fall asleep on their own
- Establish longer day sleeps with less cat-napping
- Set a clear and consistent bedtime
- Create a routine for your child
- Help your baby to sleep for longer periods during the day
- Teach your baby to sleep through the night
- Have more time to yourself during the day
- Have more energy to devote to your other children
- Gain confidence as a parent
- Relax and enjoy life more
There isn't a sleep problem we haven't successfully solved time and time again. Whether you're struggling with minor sleep issues or full-blown sleep deprivation, we're here to help.
You don’t have to cry-it-out!
Our team draws on a variety of techniques to develop a plan that you feel comfortable with and confident following through on. By understanding your values and beliefs, we craft a plan that fits your parenting style. Our sleep consultants are familiar with a variety of philosophies, including attachment. They also take into account your children's temperament and your parenting style.
Using all the background information they’ve collected, they then develop a holistic science-based sleep training program. Your plan is tailored to your child's developmental stage, and includes recommendations regarding sleep environment, diet, nap schedules, and sleep props.
Support during sleep training makes all the difference
But we don't stop there! We want you to feel supported and include follow up calls. Your consultant will check in with you to see how you're doing. Our goal during these calls is to provide you with advice, encouragement, and answers to your questions. If needed, we can adjust your plan; just think of us as your sleep cheerleader!